Saturday, May 14, 2011
Reasons
So, I have my first real, anonymous blog here. I started this because while I'm normally a happy, cheerful individual that wants the world to see my smile, there are still many things in my life, and I'm sure in yours, that make me need a place to spill my guts. Sometimes I need to just 'vomit' the truth. And, this is where I plan to do so. If you find this blog and you live through some of the same issues, please let me know. I believe we are better together and that God allows us to go through certain things so we can use them to benefit others. It won't all be bad, but there will definitely be some reality here. My xanga spot contains mostly positive things. But this one, this one is real life - the good, the bad and the very bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Emma! I've never been first to follow or comment on a blog before. I'm eager to see what you write next.
ReplyDelete